Katie Scully, Owner + Wedding Director
- Homegrown in: Long Island, New York then Palm Coast, Florida
- Favorite Instagram: @CottageHillMag
- Essential tool: My iPhone
- I will not leave the house without: A cup of coffee in my system or in my hand
- Most loved flower: Ranunculus (especially the plummy wine color) or light blue delphinium
- Cats or dogs: Puppies, especially my Benji aka Mister B, aka Benj aka Benjaroo
- My go to libation: Sangria with fruit in the bottom that I will definitely eat when you’re not watching
- Favorite passed app: Raspberry & brie tartlets, yum!
- My perfect day would be: Coffee & breakfast at a little outdoor cafe, dangling my toes off a dock, or enjoying a park canoeing, & ending the day dining al fresco (fresh air makes me happy)
- In a past life I was: A ballerina
- My super power: Staying calm, cool, & collected under pressure
- Bucket list: Run a marathon
- I can’t help breaking out dance moves to: Ke$ha
Em Gibbons, Sr. Lead Wedding Planner
- You can call me: Em
- Homegrown in: Westfield, Mass
- Favorite Instagram: @BonAppetitMag
- Essential tool: Curling iron
- I will not leave the house without: Blistex Chapstick
- Most loved flower: French tulips (that fringe though)
- Cats or dogs: Puppies
- My go to libation: Spicy margarita
- Favorite passed app: Lump crab cake with remoulade
- My perfect day consists of: Time spent with family & friends
- In a past life I was: Mary Poppins
- My super power: Getting out knots
- Bucket list: California state road trip
- I can’t help breaking out dance moves to: This is how we do it by Montell Jordan
Lindsay Steuer, Lead Wedding Planner
- You can call me: Linds
- Homegrown in: Winter Springs, Florida
- Favorite Instagram Hashtag: To be honest, I usually create fun hashtags to fit the situation, no favorites though!
- Essential tool: Safety pin
- I will not leave the house without: My planner
- Most loved flower: Garden rose
- Cats or dogs: Dogs
- My go to libation: Champagne
- Favorite passed app: Lollipop barbecue wings
- My perfect day consists of: A great book and the sun
- In a past life I was: A motivational speaker or explorer
- My super power: Zipping dresses
- Bucket list: Hot air balloon ride
- I can’t help breaking out dance moves to: Spice Girls, Wanna Be
As of June 2017, Blue Ribbon Weddings has planned & produced 79 gorgeous weddings!
Plus, tallying our extensive event experience, our team has coordinated 87 nonprofit, social, sports & marketing events!
Most of our wedding couples have a budget around $55-65,000 with about 150 of their friends & family members celebrating.
We welcome weddings of all sizes & can customize a package to fit your unique needs & expectations.